Tuesday, 19 January 2016

Flash Us Tuesday




Welcome to 2016 Flash Us Tuesday, this year I thought I’d do something different. I’m going to open it up to you guys. Got a picture you’d like a flash fiction of? A sentence? Send it our way, either comment, facebook or email bonydeemdy@gmail.com with ‘flash us Tuesday’ in the subject line and Bronwyn will write you a flash fiction of your own.

Picture: two men on bed, one on his back, his arms around the top man’s shoulder. The guy on top is looking at the camera

“I want you here with us, every time, everyday. It’s not the same anymore. We miss you, feels like something is missing, that we are meant to have more, meant to be more.
I kiss Henry, deep and meaningful. We’re still as in love with each other as we were when you introduced us, but it’s not the same, we need you.
We need you to come back to us. We need to be connected again. Need you to be whole, and you’re the only one that can complete us.”

No comments:

Post a Comment