Tuesday, 12 January 2016

Flash Us Tuesday




Welcome to 2016 Flash Us Tuesday, this year I thought I’d do something different. I’m going to open it up to you guys. Got a picture you’d like a flash fiction of? A sentence? Send it our way, either comment, facebook or email bonydeemdy@gmail.com with ‘flash us Tuesday’ in the subject line and Bronwyn will write you a flash fiction of your own.

picture: Two men in a stone walls shower. They are in there undies, one closest to the wall has his hands up, ecstasy on his face. The other holding the first guys arms up, kissing his left nipple and pulling down his pants so you can see a brief glimpse of his junk and pubic hair



“Look at you.” Ken drawled as he crowded me up against the stone wall of the cottage they’d been staying in. My body stretched out as hot water poured down on him, clothes, and all. Ken’s hand stayed up with mine, but I don’t think he was paying attention. No, he seemed much more interested in my chest. His lips already attached to my nipple in the most delicious ways. His other hand pulling down sloppy shorts, demanding a much more fun action under all this warm rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment