Tuesday, 8 December 2015

Flash Us Tuesday



 

Welcome all to Flash Us Tuesday where every Tues I will give you a Drabble, Micro Flash and or Prompt fiction. At the end (okay so when I’m done editing the whole thing) I will be turning it into a little promotional notebook.

Hope you enjoy these, though if you’ve been to my birthday event a few of these will probably look familiar





“What’cha doing,” Greg smiled as Mark lay down on top of him.
“Waking you up.” Mark’s own laugh vibrated against Greg’s neck.
“And you thought the best way to do that was lie on me?”
“Working isn’t it?”
“Mmm,” Greg’s eyes still closed, his body wiggled a little, getting the other man’s weight in a more comfortable position.
Nope, it wasn’t, because this seemed like a perfect way to sleep to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment