Tuesday, 15 December 2015

FLASH US FICTION



 

Welcome all to Flash Us Tuesday where every Tues I will give you a Drabble, Micro Flash and or Prompt fiction. At the end (okay so when I’m done editing the whole thing) I will be turning it into a little promotional notebook.

Hope you enjoy these, though if you’ve been to my birthday event a few of these will probably look familiar





I watch him every morning, first when he jogs by my part of the beach. His tiny shorts, only barely hiding his junk. I know, I see it slap back and forth with his powerful strides. It’s coffee time for me then, as soon as he’s out of sight my routine continues, a cup out and the kettle on, and when it’s all done, and I’ve got a hot steamy cup of perfection right there in my hand, I’m back out on the deck, sit up on the rail, waiting for the real show to start.
Every morning after his run he strips off, generally in the water in front of his own house. We are neighbours, did I tell you that, and he is naked, right there, playing with his dog. She’s a beauty of an animal and them together is something I can’t take my eyes off.
I know he sees me, I know this is my show, but he never acknowledges me as he plays in the surf with his dog.
And for now, I’m okay with that. Maybe time will change that, but for now, just watching as I sip works.

No comments:

Post a Comment