Tuesday, 6 October 2015

Flash Us Tuesday



Welcome all to Flash Us Tuesday where every Tues I will give you either a Drabble, Micro Flash and or Prompt fiction. At the end (okay so when I’m done editing the whole thing) I will be turning it into a little promotional note book.

Hope you enjoy these, though if you’ve been to my birthday event a few of these will probably look familiar (picture's do not belong to me, so if you see something you want me to remove please contact me asap and I'll take it down)


“All right boys, right there. Just keep that position…” the flash went off, Fry could hear a clicker going wild, so he kept his head down and waited – okay, so maybe it was more down because Tank, in front of him, had lifted his head after the flash and got his arse reamed, and not in pleasure.
“All right guys, pants off!”
“Oh fuck, yeah,” Bacon said from the side of Fry, and when he looked over he saw that shit-eating grin on his face.
There was a reason they were always the ones doing these photo shoots.
Tank laughed as he pulled his helmet off with one hand his other grabbing Bacon by the top of his pants and brought him closer.
“Now it’s about to get fun.” Fry chuckled as he watched Tank strip the hunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment