Wednesday, 2 September 2015

Introducing Author April Kelley

A big hello from me here in the United States. I’m sitting on the beaches of Lake Michigan even as you’re reading this. Just kidding, mostly. I’m April Kelley, an author of twelve novellas and counting. I write M/M contemporary and paranormal romance. My M/M paranormal romance will be self-published and BonyDee Press is helping me do that, which is why I’m here making this post.


As I mentioned above I live ten minutes from Lake Michigan with my husband and two teenage children. I’m a full time writer, but my background is in special education. I have a soft spot for those children that don’t learn in traditional ways. Someday I’ll go back to teaching, but for now I’m enjoying my time with the people that live in my imagination. 

For all my book titles visit my Website at http://www.authoraprilkelley.com/.
Want to know all the latest information about my books visit my blog at http://writeraprilkelley.blogspot.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment